Introduction





Introduction

I have two kids who I stay home with and pour my heart into. They are in 2nd grade and preschool.
In, 2017, as a young mother of a toddler, I took advantage of learning how to knit from my grandmother. It was a great way to learn one of the skills she learned from her mother, my Nana, (who knitted, crocheted, tatted, made dolls, and much more.)
I became very interested in knitting and my daughter was my little admirer. She watched me create items, saying Mama was “Making Yarn”.

After awhile, I found it hard to find patterns for what I wanted to make. I decided to start a blog using the phrase “Making Yarn”, to organize and share some of my projects. I hope this blog will inspire those who knit or crochet, or just enjoy hand-made items.
Ideas of what to make:


  Tissue cozy

Key fob cover

Chapstick cozy
Dish towel
Phone cord organizer
Ear bud pouch
Luggage tags
Book marks
Hats
Scarves/cowls
Purse with drawstring—-pull the pull strings through knitting on the other side
Soap sack
Cinch bag
Knit animals/toys.... potato, duck, mouse, turtle, owl puff
Knit envelope or bag, oragami?
Knit heart-(i-cord, stuffed or flat) or butterfly, or star
Hacky sac or ball
flowers
Makeup wipes
Shawls
Cowls
Fingerless Gloves 
Toys





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even more toys

Tank top

Character hats